To add new users to Localyser, click on Settings from the side menu, then on Team Access and follow these steps:
1. Click on Add.
2. Enter the user’s first and last names, along with their email address.
3. Enter the role you wish to give them. These are the options:
- Manager: All features and company settings except location settings. Can add users.
- Responder: No access to company settings and can not add users. Can respond to reviews and view reports.
- Analyst: No access to company settings and can not add users or respond to reviews but can view them and view reports.
4. Click Next to specify the locations you want them to have access to. They will receive an account confirmation email to activate their account.
Changing a user’s access to locations
To change a user’s access to locations, click on Settings from the side menu, then on Team Access. Find the user in the list and click on the pen icon in the same row, then click on Next and you will find the location settings.