Connecting Facebook OAuth
Connecting your Facebook Business Manager account to your Localyser dashboard allows you to respond directly to reviews without having to be redirected to Facebook. This will also include any Instagram pages you have. Connecting Instagram pages will enable to you respond to Instagram DMs directly from Localyser (as well as Facebook DMs).
Note: Before connecting your Facebook account, make sure you have all your Facebook links already added to your locations on Localyser.
Connecting your Facebook Business Manager account is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1) Go to Settings from the left hand menu and then click on Other.
2) From there, find the 3rd Party Login tab and click on it.
3) Click on the blue Add new button and select Facebook from the drop down menu and click on the Connect button.
4) Follow the instructions to login to your Facebook Business Manager account with the correct account that has access to all your pages.
5) Localyser will attempt to automatically connect your locations on Localyser to your pages on Facebook, but you can also manually select a page from the drop down menu.
Once done, you'll be redirected to Localyser where you will see the new connection with an expiry date. Before the expiry date approaches, we will send you a reminder email to reconnect again by clicking on the refresh icon next to the delete icon.