Daily Email Alerts
To access your email notification settings, click on Settings from the side menu, then on Notifications. Here, you will be able to adjust the notification emails you receive daily along with the report emails you receive weekly and monthly. If you are not receiving email alerts daily, make sure the first option is set to Yes. Keep in mind that if none of your businesses receive any reviews on a given day, then no email will be sent. Other settings include:
- The type of reviews you want to be notified about (with or without text, or both).
- If you want to receive email notifications about reviews that get deleted or edited by the customer.
- If you want to receive email notifications whenever a customer leaves a review through our Feedback Landing Page.
- The time of day you want to receive the daily email on. Options are 9 AM, 12 PM, 3 PM, and 6 PM.
- The star rating of the new reviews you wish to be alerted about. For example, to get only 1 to 3 star reviews, select 1, 2, and 3 stars only.
- You can add additional email recipients from your team who will receive the same email alerts in the same settings as yours. Note that they will not have access to Localyser.
Weekly & Monthly Reports
If you are not receiving email reports weekly and/or monthly, make sure the first option is set to Yes. Below it you get to choose whether to receive the reports weekly, monthly, or both. Other settings include:
- Day of the week to receive the weekly report on.
- Day of the month to receive the monthly report on.
- Time of the day to receive both reports on.
- The type of reports you want to receive.
- The brands you want to receive the reports for. You also have the option to receive a separate email for each brand individually.
- You can add additional email recipients from your team who will receive the same email reports in the same settings as yours. Note that they will not have access to Localyser.